The Pines School was inspected by Ofsted in July 2019 and was judged to be good in all areas.
Here are a few highlights from our report:
- Leaders, staff and governors have worked very hard to create an effective school community that aims to ‘nurture and maximise the potential of every individual and celebrate their achievements’.
- Governors know the school well, including its strengths and the areas for further improvement. Along with school leaders, governors are focused on providing the best possible education for all pupils.
- The curriculum ensures that all pupils access a broad range of subjects and experiences.
- Opportunities to develop pupils’ independence, social and communication skills are plentiful and effective.
- Most pupils make strong progress from their individual starting points.
- Keeping pupils safe is central to the work of the school. There are effective systems to support pupils and their families. Pupils know that they can trust adults to keep them safe.
- The great majority of parents and carers are very positive about, and appreciative of, all aspects of the school’s work.
- The youngest children make a very positive start to their school life: many make rapid progress.
- Staff build strong relationships with pupils and know their individual needs extremely well. They focus on reinforcing pupils’ positive behaviour and are consistent in their approach.
Please click the link below to view our current Ofsted report.Ofsted Report July 2019The Pines School - Ofsted Reports
Parent View gives parents and carers the opportunity to tell Ofsted what they think of their child’s school. The questionnaire can be completed at any time. Parents and carers don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected.
Click on the link below to share your views with Ofsted.