Mental Health Learning Mentor
Health and Wellbeing is key to supporting wider pupil wellbeing.
Our Evolve Health Mentor supports pupils with:
- Individual Occupational Therapy Plans in delivering exercises and supporting their physical wellbeing.
- Personal programmes and supporting sensory circuits across the school.
- Support is also provided across the school in PE, supporting classes and staff.
- Wellbeing check ins with pupils across the school.
- Lunchtime and After-School clubs is a key area to engage pupils in extra activities to broaden their experiences of a range of skills including sports specific and non-sport based activities.
- Playground support to engage pupils with activities and social opportunities outside of the classroom.
- School Residential support (not sure if you want to include this – helping on residential visits).
- Post-16 work with pupils from Year 10 to identify their interests and explore various post-16 options to support families in their decision making for colleges.